- Describe the skills and knowledge required to produce certain goods and services.
- Describe the goods and services that people in the local community produce and those that are produced in other communities.
- Explain how people earn income.
- Explain why and how people, goods and ideas move from place to place.
- Compare how people in different types of communities use local and distant environments to meet their daily needs.
- Observe living things in different environments.
- Examine the structure/parts of living things.
- Discuss healthy foods.
And you thought we were just goin' to the farm!