Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Quote of the Week!

The kids were asking about a photo I keep in the classroom of my boyfriend Troy and I and his two children.  I explained to the kids that Troy's two children were not MY children, kind of like my step-kids.  They did not come out of my belly.  So one of the kids asked, "If they didn't come out of your belly, did they come out of Troy's?"

I want to let you all know that your kids are fabulously magical and we are having a wonderful time getting to know each other and spend time together.  I look forward to spending my days with them. Other teachers, such as Allied Arts teachers and lunchroom aides have commented to me how lovely this class of kids really are.  Give yourselves a pat on the back; your kids are awesome.  Happy HUMP day.

No comments:

Post a Comment