Thursday, May 19, 2016

More kid poetry

The Bee
by MB

they buzz
they sting
it hurts
do not try to kill them

Ghosts
by MB

ghosts go through stuff
they are scary
and not fun

Ice Cream Truck
by PE

ice cream truck
ice cream truck
come right here
ice cream truck
ice cream truck
I want ice cream
ice cream truck
ice cream truck
sing your beautiful song

The Crocodile
by PE

the crocodile is slow
it looks like a rock
it's very very angry
I am happy when I'm away from alligators

El Cocodrilo
por PE

el cocodrilo lento
mirar ve como una roca
muy muy enojado
estoy muy feliz cuando estoy lejos de cocodrilo

Candy
by KEB

I love candy
I love candy
I love cake
I love cake
I love my sister
I love my sister
I love roses
I love roses
But I really love candy cake my sister roses

Ghosts
by FK

ghosts are real
ghosts move swiftly
ghosts are real
ghosts go thru stuff
ghosts are not fun
ghosts are scary
ghosts rated PG

Emojis
by FK

the devil
the smiley face
the sports emojis




No comments:

Post a Comment