Thursday, October 01, 2015

Homework

Hi Parents!  I have started to send home math homework for the kids each night.  They will not have homework on Fridays (yay!).  The math homework is intended to be a ten-minute activity.  If it goes beyond that short period of time, feel free to save the rest for the next evening.  If it is very difficult for your child, just stick a sticky note on it to let me know it was too hard and return it to school.

I will look over each child's homework on a daily basis, but I will not be sending it home corrected.

In addition, you will want to soon download the Raz Kids reading app on your portable devices.  It is a fabulous reading app that will have digital books at your child's own independent reading level for them to practice their reading every night for 10 minutes or more.  I'll teach the kids to use this app at school, then let you know when we are live!  Plus, I will give you more info about the app soon.

As always, let me know if you have any questions or concerns.  You can even email me from this blog!
Image result for raz kids app

No comments:

Post a Comment